Thursday, June 4, 2009

If You Believe You Can, You Can

I found this little poem that is very inspiring!


If You Believe You Can, You Can (Author Unknown)

If you think you are beaten--you are.

If you think you dare not--you don't.

If you want to win but think you can't,

It is almost a cinch you won't.

If you think you'll lose--you've lost.

For out in the world we find

That success begins with a fellow's will;

It's all in the state of mind.

Life's battles don't always go

To the stronger or faster man;

But sooner or later the man who wins

Is the one who thinks he can.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This reminds me of a sign that was posted to the desk of my 9th grade geometry teacher..."If you think you can or if you think you can't, you are right." I took me like six weeks for my 14 year-old brain to figure out what that meant.