Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Twists & Turns

Just when you think that you have the will of God figured out He GregMaddux_2006_037throws you a curveball. Memorial Drive Wildcat alumnus will remember that I wasn’t great at hitting fastballs (or anything) much less curveballs.

It has been a CRAZY year. So here I am again, willing to follow Him anywhere and everywhere. Need a verse?

Proverbs 16:9 NLT “We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps.”

Are you more spiritual than I am? Do the “changes” in God’s will ever bother or unnerve you? How do you handle it?

4 comments:

peachgeek said...

I quote that verse all the time -- so I was commenting on that here and it came out a poem:

Like "en shallah",
or "que sera sera"
(hey that rhymed)
proverbs 16:9

Eddie Taylor said...

after such a clever comment...I must know: Who is the Peach Geek?

peachgeek said...

Tis me, Donna Williams -- don't you know that's my online name? I would send you to my site but it is under maintenence...

BTW, my poems don't normally rhyme.

peachgeek said...

But I like the way you write it, like a superhero -- The Peach Geek! Ready to type at a moment's notice!