Thursday, April 1, 2021

Mighty Men?

All those who were in distress or in debt or discontented gathered around him, and he became their commander. About four hundred men were with him.” 1 Samuel‬ ‭22:2‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“I wish I had a great team or staff of loyal people.” Perhaps you have envied other leader’s teams. Here’s the truth: most of the time, you don’t inherit great teams or organizations...you grow them.

You might not be surrounded with champions...yet. Follow Jesus and live Godly values; you will become their leader. Be patient. As these 3D troops (distressed, debt, discontented) follow you they will become mighty men. 

The Question:

Am I growing? Am I becoming a leader worthy of following?

The Prayer:

Father, empower me to see the gold in others. Holy Spirit, forge in me a determination to help others succeed. I choose to not judge others but serve them. In Jesus name, amen.

Off the Top of My Spirit: Devotional Thoughts by Eddie Taylor • Copyright © 2021 TMG Publishing • April 1, 2021 • www.taylorministry.com

 I can teach you how to develop leaders who develop leaders who develop...



No comments: